Friday, July 22, 2016

Van Jones Is a Communist

(I'd like to piss on Van Jones's mailbox.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady spent the day looking for plane tickets. So I had to cook for myself. I prepared eggs, hash-browns, and fried bread for dinner. The meal was absolutely delicious. My culinary skills are formidable. Perhaps I'm half-a-fag. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. A good time was had by all.

I read Gary J. Byrne's Crisis of Character. It's a book by a former secret service agent detailing his life with Bill and Hillary Clinton. It's pretty much what one would expect. The White House was filled with disrespectful hippies who were careless with classified material; the gays were hanging rainbow stickers on all of the doors; and, for the coup de grace, Hillary was a heartless bitch who treated everybody like shit. Ho hum. Tell me something I don't know.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I asked The Savior to protect my crazy wife. She's currently scrambling to renew my eldest son's Korean passport. It looks like we'll be flying to Taiwan on Saturday. But who knows? Things have a tendency to go wrong. I just hope they serve free booze on the airplane. I haven't had a glass of Scotch in over seven years.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about driving my Santa Fe in Seoul. I kept saying the word fuck over and over again. The traffic was murder.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean Constitutional Court has determined that the recent smoking ban in restaurants is fine and dandy. I gave up tobacco years ago, so I have no dog in this fight. But I miss the good old days. The government used to leave the citizens alone. Now they are constantly in our business. Oh well. What's a boy to do?

I watched the final day of the Republican National Convention. I thought Donald Trump delivered a masterful speech. He hit upon all the major points that are eating away at America's greatness. Our jobs have been shipped overseas. Our brothers and sisters are being targeted by terrorists. And the special interests own our politicians. However, the liberals on CNN are calling The Donald a fascist. The worst offender is Van Jones. I'd like to piss on his mailbox. Fucking communist.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.  

10 comments:

  1. we're all communists now.

    peace
    )
    )+
    )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter Thiel's speech was also home run

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      I saw his speech. I liked it.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. So you don't think there's anything to back up the opinion that T-rump is a fascist? Or are you just pissed that Van Jones is pointing it out? It's hard when people say your saviour-on-Earth (the same thing that right-wingers claimed Obama fanbois and gurrlz thought about Preznit Hopey) is a fraud. A Washington Post opinion columnist had a snark-humoured take on that but I don't expect you to read it, even when it's laid in front of your fingers, because members of a cult of personality don't like to see criticisms of the Dear Leader. You say Van Jones, I say Jim Jones, of Jonestown Guyana mass-suicide fame. Why does this Kool-Aid taste bitter? Gaaaaah....

    The real reason I'm commenting is re: Cass beer. I'm in the Washington, D.C. area staying at my daughter's inside-the-Beltway house as I visit to see my younger sister one more time while she's still alive. She has ass cancer (not literally of the rectum, but of the bowel) and will probably die within the year. No history of that in our family; she's lived a healthy lifestyle -- non-smoker, works as a veterinarian for the U.S. government's horse importation quarantine program, gets lots of exercise on her pastureland where she has a small herd of horses and a donkey -- and she got all the surgical/chemo/radiation treatment possible when it was first diagnosed a year ago. Back with a vengeance. We Bukkos are taciturn people, so she's wrapping up her life, finding new homes for her horses and cats, organising to sell her farm, still working at her job and weekend vet practice...

    Anyway, my daughter, her BF and I went to a Korean grill restaurant in Annandale, Va. named the Honey Pig last night. One of those joints where you order cuts of raw meat and they slap it on a hot plate in the centre of the table. Then you chopstick it off and eat it with rice/banchan in little bowls. I saw that Cass was on the drinks menu, so I had a bottle in honour of you. Ho-hum. Tastes like Budweiser. Dau had a Hite. I took a sip. It was slightly better, more malty in flavour vs. hoppy for Cass. Not impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bukko.

      First, let me tell you how sorry I am about your sister. Cancer is no easy thing. It took my father away years ago. He had pancreatic cancer.

      Secondly, I'm not a huge Trump guy. I just like him better than the other ass-hats. Plus Hillary disgusts me. I want to puke every time I look at her.

      Last, I love Cass. I don't know why. Most Westerners hate the stuff. You should have had the soju.

      I'll keep your sister in my prayers.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. I'm trying to find some Cass beer locally. Seems to be a west coast thing over here in the states. If I dig some up I will give you my "professional" opinion on it, haha. Drinking some Deschutes beer tonite. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrome.

      Just a world of warning. Most Westerners hate Cass. They think it tastes like cat piss.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't say Cass is cat piss, just "meh." Like the taste so many other mass-market ales. I'd stick with the Deschutes if I was Chrome. Because bottles and cans of beer are so expensive in Australia, I buy it from a Russian bloke whose shop sells suds in re-usable ceramic "growler" jugs. He gets kegs from microbreweries all over the world, which produce styles of bee-yah I never heard of. Far beyond fruit or wheat beers. I'm talking sour beers, rye beers, green hop beers... It's still expensive, but the differences in flavour are amazing. It's almost like wine-tasting.

      Delete
    3. Hi Bukko.

      I'm currently drinking a Taiwan Beer. What can I say? I like it.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.