Saturday, July 16, 2016

Retarded Korean Man Held in Slavery for Twenty Years

(This is a world filled with true demonic evil.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared bacon sandwiches for dinner. The meal was excellent. Bacon is expensive here on the peninsula. Most of the locals don't eat it. Koreans prefer fat-back pork. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of domestic beer.

I watched another episode of Orange Is the New Black. One of the cute Latina inmates is forced to eat a baby mouse by a sadistic prison guard. He holds a gun to her head and threatens to blow her brains out. Meanwhile, the corpse of Voss's attempted assassin is unearthed in the vegetable garden. Orange Is the New Black comes with my highest recommendation. It's a great show.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I asked The Savior to protect my family. Soon, we'll be flying to Taiwan. Airplanes make me nervous. They tend to crash. Oh well. My fate is in the hands of the Almighty. So what's a boy to do? I'll just have to grin and bear it.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A retarded Korean man was held in slavery for twenty years. He was forced to work on a farm for no pay. He was given a dirty hut to sleep in and a little bit of food to keep him from starving to death. This is a sorry world filled with evil men and women. Be careful.

I turned on CNN. France was hit by another terrorist attack. A crazy rag-head from Tunisia killed 84 people with a large truck. He used the rig to run most of his victims over. But he did manage to shoot a few with a small caliber pistol. I've been saying it since I began writing this shitty blog. Muslims are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who will end up killing us all. Take Trump's advice. Keep them out of America.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. you gotta visit taiwan power company

    they have a baseball team

    plus maybe you can get lucrative a job there, which would be a good time and allow for procurement of the expensive bacons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous.

      I'm not sure if I'm going anywhere.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Still around I see. I don't miss Korea in the least. Occasionally I dream about it, and when I wake up I am relived that I am no longer there. Hope you're doing well, it's getting crazy back here in The West.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoopy.

      I'll probably die here.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.