Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Koreans Still Eat Dogs

(Koreans eat dogs during the summer.)

Yesterday, I went to a Thai restaurant for dinner. The meal was a little too ethnic for my taste. For instance, this particular eatery fries its fish with the head and tail still in place. Plus all of the rice was curried. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. I'm wonderful that way.

We went to the roof of my brother-in-law's apartment to drink beer. My wife yelled at my eldest son because of his grades. His marks aren't that bad. He's just an average kid. But she wants him to become a Harvard trained doctor. Good luck with that. I'm not a helicopter parent. If he doesn't want to study, he can always join the United States Air Force. He's a bright kid who speaks two languages. They'd love to have him. Besides, most college degrees aren't worth the paper they're written on.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I asked The Savior to protect my wife. The Dragon Lady hates Taiwan--including the cuisine. This vacation is driving her crazy. I have a sneaky suspicion that she will soon be fighting with her sister-in-law. I stay out of family squabbles. I prefer drinking beer and listening to music.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I surfed the internet while enjoying a bathroom break. Two woman from England are protesting in Seoul over the consumption of dog meat. They believe that eating man's-best-friend is an act of barbarism. I like dogs. But I'm not really an animal person. We can focus on our four-legged buddies after human suffering has been eliminated.

I turned on CNN. It was the second day of the Democratic National Convention. Bill Clinton was the main attraction. He talked about meeting his lesbian wife back in 1971. He made that bitter old whore sound like a sweet little girl. But we know better. This world has been taken over by multi-national corporations. And she's got her tongue right up the asshole of Goldman Sachs. I can't believe that people are stupid enough to actually vote for her.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

6 comments:

  1. "her sister-in-law" suggests that maybe her family member has a sibling in taiwan and now that goes into the databases so that is another reason to not share information on a personal level with the web analytics people at the central ai engines they are located in a big wearhouses in australia or maybe it is antartica probably, because the Earth is incircled with satelites in orbit.

    thai style stir fry dog head or curreid dogbrisket has got to be really good if it is prepared properly

    here is Helicopter Parents with "dirty nihilist"

    peace on GS
    |)+
    | )+
    |)+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      I love the vid.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Really annoys me the cultural superiority that is shown sometimes....if a I believe in racism it's from those that think their culture is the only way to view the world. What's the difference at the end of the day between a dog and a pig or cow. Imagine Hindus decending on the UK or the USA and insisting no one eats their sacred cows. I wouldn't care but they they are actually trying to boycott the Olympics in Korea over it...James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I'm with you 100 percent. Screw the liberals.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous left this message on my other blog:

    I notice that except for the absence of commenters your blog seems to be catching on. I think that you should use the term "mother fucker" more. As in; " I'm back mother fuckers!" or " In the news some mother fucker......"
    It is important to seem edgy.
    Also your trolling on ZH is sorely missed. It makes some people soooo angry. Great fun.
    Best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous.

      I appreciate your support.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.