Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Korean Police Officer Arrested for Public Masturbation

(Van Jones is a little bitch.)

Yesterday, I went to a noodle shop for dinner. I had to walk there. Walking in Taipei is scary shit. The streets are overrun with aggressive Chinamen on motorbikes. But I made it to the restaurant safely. The meal was pretty damn good. The noodles were served in a thick beef broth. Plus the soup was loaded with tons of meat. A good time was had by all.

I went home and read a book called Stormbird. The author is a guy named Conn Iggulden. He writes lots of historical fiction. Stormbird is about the Wars of the Roses. I love historical fiction because I'm big into escapism. I often enjoy pretending that I'm a powerful duke who oppresses the local peasants. When they get out of line, I have them beheaded with a wave of my hand. After that, I return to my castle and eat cake.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many gifts. For instance, not a lot of people get to see Taipei. This is a unique Asian metropolis filled with lots of good food and tasty alcohol. In fact, I would urge all of my readers to go out and buy a bottle of Taiwan Beer. It's wonderful. Things could always be worse. At least I'm not back in America facing eight years of a Clinton presidency. Piss on that.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 9 p.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I surfed the internet while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean policeman was arrested for masturbating in public during a bus ride. Recently, a Korean baseball player was arrested on the same charge. I hope this isn't a trend. The officer admitted his guilt. However, he says his memory is foggy because he drank a lot of soju that night.

I turned on CNN. The Democratic National Convention is now in full swing. Michelle Obama delivered a speech saying that she'd trust her children to live in a village run by Hillary Clinton. What a crock of shit. Hillary's a criminal who's married to a rapist. I wouldn't let her help my kids to cross the street. But the liberals love Michelle. Van Jones was moved to tears. He's such a little misty-eyed bitch.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. the ai classifiers noted that your post was about p*licemen and m*sterbation and so that puts you into a certain category for scrutiny along with other people who post about these subjects so maybe it is better to stick with the topics of baseball and motorbikes and radiant future and progress.

    it is a great time to be alive by all. maybe you also could provide tips about making money which is mostly what makes the internet great.

    for example, by posting more photos of shopping in taipei. that is what this blog could be about. and also the cass girl.

    it has been along time since a song and so here is the teipei cass girls with "not in public on bus riding"

    peace on dragon ladys

    |)+
    | )+
    |)+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      This comment was actually in my spam folder. That's why it took so long to publish.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.