Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Donald Trump and the Star of David

(Donald Trump is not an anti-Semite.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared squid fried rice for dinner. The meal was absolutely disgusting. I thought I might actually toss my cookies. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my food like a good little retard. I'm wonderful that way. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer.

I watched television. A suicide bomb went off in Iraq killing over 200 people. Many of the victims were children. I really miss Saddam Hussein. Say what you want about the man, but he kept those violent peasants towing the line. Plus he provided a great buffer against Iran. In fact, Saddam killed more than a million Iranians. How did we ever manage to screw up that relationship?

(I miss Saddam. He kept the peasants in line.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many gifts. For instance, I've never gone to bed hungry. True. Some of the stuff I've eaten hasn't always agreed with me. But things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Uganda.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about making hash-browns in a Huddle House. I was the chef. They were delicious. The customers couldn't get enough.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A union leader was given a five year jail sentence for staging an illegal rally in Seoul. The demonstration turned into a riot and many policemen were injured. I'm not sure if South Korea is actually a democracy, so I do my best to avoid talking domestic politics with the locals. I don't want to piss off the powers-that-be.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump's now being accused of anti-Semitism by the loony left. The notion is absolutely ludicrous. His own daughter is a Jew. This is nothing more than a smoke-screen contructed by the mainstream media. Their goal is to hide the fact that Hillary's being grilled by the FBI for her email scandal. Sadly, she'll get away with her crime. Trump's right. The system is rigged.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. It's spelled "toeing" the line, as in keeping your toes up against a line that a military officer tells you to stand along when you're in formation with other soldiers. That's where the expression came from. The way you, and a lot of other people spell it, is like a tow rope you're pulling a car with. If you're going to use an expression, why not use it the right way? It'll make you seem more intelligent and less ignorant.

    Speaking of "coming from," Internet sleuths have uncovered where T-rump's "Star of David" image came from -- a white supremacist website. Stolen right off it. Don the Con's campaign knows they were in the wrong, too. That's why they quickly changed the 6-pointed star to a circle when they got busted. Donald Trump bows to political correctness in the face of pressure from Hillary -- WEAK!

    But nothing will change the minds of people who have joined a cult of personality. Even Stalin still has fans in Russia... All heil The Saviour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bukko.

      You can badmouth the Donald all you want. But he's better than Hillary.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Hey Smith, how ya been? Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay.

      I've been pretty good.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.