Monday, July 25, 2016

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Screws Bernie in His Elderly Ass

(Debbie Wasserman Schultz is now working directly for Hillary.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a place called Ximending. We went to a restaurant famous for the hot pot. Beef and seafood are boiled in spicy broth right before your eyes. I ate a lot of shrimp and scallops. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Taiwan Beer. We stayed in the eatery for nearly three hours. Then a waitress timidly told us to leave. We had worn out our welcome. Oh well. The good times can't last forever.

The Dragon Lady went shopping for clothes. She bought me several t-shirts which promote Taiwan. Each piece of clothing came to five dollars. Not bad. It's tough to find stuff in my size. I'm a husky young lad. I currently weigh more than 240 pounds. I'll probably die soon. My blood is nothing but bacon grease, and I piss pure alcohol. But I've already given up the tobacco. Soon I'll have nothing left. So what's a boy to do?

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I asked The Savior to protect me from the Dragon Lady. I've been experiencing some chaffing in my private regions due to the heat. My wife decided to cure the problem by rubbing Bengay all over my testicles. She meant well, but the burning was beyond belief. And the pain lasted for more than twenty minutes. I even thought about going to the emergency room. Luckily, I feel fine today.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I had a dream that I was back in high school protecting my friends from militant Muslims. I killed several with a pistol. After that, I expressed my guilt to several bikers whom I had never met. They told me to fuck off.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I surfed the internet while enjoying a bathroom break. Many Koreans are upset about THAAD. It's a missile system designed to protect the peninsula from its belligerent northern neighbor. Nobody wants it in their backyard. Still, better safe than sorry. THAAD, in my opinion, is a necessary evil. But what do I know?

I turned on CNN. The DNC screwed Bernie Sanders up the ass...yet again. They thought about painting him as an atheist to help Hillary win the nomination. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been forced to resign over the hub-bub. However, Hillary gave her crony another job working directly for the campaign. Hillary manages to corrupt everything she touches. That old lesbian one evil bitch.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. good that you have internet from your hotel. internet is everywhere now.

    don't put info like about 240 pounds out on the webs because the ai will classify you in some category that nobody wants to be in. oh well too late.

    post more about your healthy diet and your exercise program. use words like vigorous and lean and mindful.

    |)+
    | )+
    |)+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.