Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday

(Why are Muslims so crazy?)
 
Yesterday, I prepared fried chicken for dinner.  It came out all crisp and salty and delicious.  Poultry is my specialty.  I bought the bird at Emart.  It only cost four dollars.  I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju.  I fear that I'm becoming a drunkard.  But what's a boy to do?

I watched game three between the Nexen Heroes and the Doosan Bears.  Nexen won 5-2.  They're on the verge of taking the series.  I'm a huge fan of Korean baseball.  I can bring the family to see the festivities for next to nothing.  In America, it would cost me an arm and a leg.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist.  My request to Jesus is usually the same every night.  I need another nineteen years to make sure my boys get a good start in life.  This recent bout with cellulitis showed me just how fragile my existence is.  I could pop off tomorrow for all I know.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on CNN.  A 75-year-old Englishman has been held in a Saudi jail for over a year because he got caught with alcohol.  Now he might be given 350 lashes by the Muslim powers-that-be.  The poor old goat won't survive that type of beating.  What is it with Islam?  Why are they so crazy?  That religion and its nutty adherents will end up being the death of us all.

I read the paper later in the day.  A woman from Yongin loved cats. So she set up a shelter for strays outside her apartment building.  Someone on the 18th floor dropped a brick on her head.  She's now as dead as a doornail.  The police have no suspects. 

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Leather and Lace by Stevie Knicks.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Some Muslims are crazy as hell Smith becouse their so brainwashed, actually all of the abrahamic religions have extremists, but the extremist Muslims take the cake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely wouldn't endorse a Muslim president. The thought is horrifying.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. That 75 year old man had spent the past 25 years living in the hell known as Saudi Arabia. Let him suffer his whipping (and probably die.) He lived a third of a lifetime there, supporting the Saudi regime, and knew exactly what he was doing. No sympathy whatsoever. Maybe that makes me a cold hearted asshole. Well, too bad. The only way I ever want to see the middle east is through a bomb sight.

      Delete
    3. Nevertheless, the old goat is 75. Give the geezer a break. He'll be dead soon enough.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.