Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday

(Zombies never fail to entertain.)

Yesterday, I prepared chicken and bacon for dinner.  The meal was marvelous.  Bacon makes my heart soar like a bird.  And the pork I buy at Emart is first rate.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the season finale of Fear the Walking Dead.  I enjoy zombies almost as much as eating chicken.  And the show never fails to gratify my need for blood and guts.  Several members of the United States Army are slowly devoured by the undead.  Their blood sprays all over the place as they scream in terror.  Talk about first-rate entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus for the gift of patience.  My eldest son's grades have been slipping.  He never does well academically while living with his mother.  She's a demanding clingy woman, so the poor kid has no time to crack the books.  He's too busy catering to her endless needs.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on CNN.  The school resource officer from South Carolina was fired from his job.  I disagree with the sheriff department's decision, but this is just another sign of the times.  If the unruly student had acted like an idiot at Walmart, she would have been cuffed and stuffed with zero fanfare.  But it's perfectly OK to conduct oneself like a criminal during math class.  I just don't get it.

I read the paper later in the day.  A woman from Seoul is being prosecuted for raping her husband.  I guess she tied him up and performed coitus while others were watching.  I don't know if she'll receive jail time.  However, the level of humiliation the man endured is off the charts.  We live in a broken dirty world.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Shout It Out Loud by Kiss.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. You should't talk poorly about your son's mother. It's poor manners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Smith, I guess the husband who got raped isn't into the kinky stuff, his wife sounds like a real firecracker, I agree with you on the classroom thing it's pretty ridiculous, hope all is well for you and yours , cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a sick world, Nathan. And that woman really takes the cake. Hope she gets some jail time.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.