Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday

(Hillary Clinton is an absolute pig.)

Yesterday, I prepared jumbo shrimp for dinner.  I bought the seafood at Emart for eleven dollars.  I fried them with liberal amounts of salt and oil.  They came out all plump and pink and delicious.  I also ate an apple.  I'm trying to get more fruit into my diet.  I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju.  The experience was marvelous.

I watched the latest episode of The Ultimate Fighter.  It's the most compelling show on television.  I'm hooked.  Juicy J defeated an Arab from France.  Juicy is as cool as a cucumber.  He never gets rattled.  Conversely, Faber and McGregor are always picking at each other.  Faber likes to bring up the Irishman's acne scars whereas McGregor yaps constantly about Dilishaw's defection to another gym.  The battles are always entertaining.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty nihilist.  I thanked Jesus for the improving relationship between my oldest boy and his mother.  He's been living with her for nearly a month, and she hasn't kicked him out.  Her medicine must really be working.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a wonderful dream.  I enjoyed coitus with a hot black woman.  She loved every minute of it, and so did I. Then the alarm went off.  I tried to get back to sleep in an attempt to recapture the excitement.  But the moment was gone.  Ho hum.

I turned on CNN.  I'm starting to enjoy the channel.  No kidding.  The liberals are all abuzz about Clinton's performance during the Benghazi hearings.  I find their joy insulting to the family members of the victims.  Hillary's a liar.  She lied about the stupid video when she knew full well that the attack was conducted by Muslim terrorists.  The woman is an absolute pig.

I read the paper later in the day.  Two pastors from Seoul got into a knife fight.  I shit you not.  They each believe themselves to be a victim of the other's slander.  Luckily, neither was injured seriously. 

Christianity in the ROK is a bit strange.  It's all about refraining from drinking and smoking and homosexual activity. Attending a famous university is also a theme which runs through the religion.  Many youngsters pray to the Lord for acceptance into an ivy league university. Quite frankly, I find this behavior both offensive and sordid.  But they could probably say the same thing about me.  I'm definitely no saint.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Outside by Staind.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. What version of the Bible do you read or study from, Smith? I've recently started reading a modernized version of the Bible that I found online (I'd post a link but I'm not here to promote any particular Bible site, so I will omit that for now).

    Anyway, my only previous experience with Bible reading was with the King James Version which, frankly, is hard to read, hard to understand and tires me out. But this online site with a modernized translation makes reading of Biblical stories quite interesting and compelling, sometimes even fun.

    I'm reading 1 Samuel right now. It's quite vivid and rowdy at times. I'm really getting into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First Samuel is good stuff. I usually stick to the NIV. I'm also an online bible reader. I get my daily readings from the internet.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Hillary Clinton is a PIAPS - Pig In A Pants Suit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looking at her turns my stomach. But she'll probably be our next president. Gag.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Hello Smith I'm glad to heat your eldest son and his mother are doing well, I was at a sweat lodge Friday night (called an inipi ceremony) and prayed for you and your family. I don't think Hilliary will be our next president, but I gotta tell ya I'm not sure it will make a difference, presidents are only the hood ornament not the engine or transmission of the empire, hope all is well , stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers, Nathan. They have been getting along better.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.