Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday

(Let's put Jared to death.)

Yesterday, I prepared jumbo shrimp for dinner.  I bought the seafood at Emart.  I cooked them with liberal amounts of salt and oil.  They came out all pink and juicy and delicious.  I also ate six strips of thick Emart bacon.  Then I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  The experience was marvelous.

I watched the game between the Doosan Bears and the Samsung Lions.  The Bears won 4-3.  Doosan needs one more victory to win the championship.  I'm quite disappointed.  The Lions have gone ice cold at the plate.  Their big guns are doing absolutely nothing.  Oh well.  They've won three consecutive championships.  Perhaps it's time for new blood.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I thanked Jesus for my many blessings.  I try to stay positive because things could always be worse.  I'm just happy that I wasn't born in the Republic of Chad.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m. and turned on CNN.  I heard former Subway spokesman Jared Fogle talking dirty over the phone about children.  His conversation was both explicit and disturbing.  I often wonder if men like Mr. Fogle should be put to death.  He's certainly a danger to society, and the world would be much better without him.  So why not put a bullet in his brain?  Just a thought.

I read the paper later in the day.  Forty percent of married Korean couples speak less than thirty minutes a day.  Sounds good to me. I hate talking to the Dragon Lady.  Her constant rage just gives me a headache.  Maybe the majority of Asian women are uptight and unpleasant. I don't know.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's What's This Life For by Creed.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah I hear you about Asian women. One particular grocery store I shop at in N. Seattle is run by Asians, and the women working there can sometimes be impossible little poop heads. The woman who cuts my hair is Vietnamese, and she too can be an annoying nuisance. And the Chinese waitress at this one Chinese restaurant I go to can have mood swings that really annoy me - plus she's always fixated on money. Always wanting to know how much I spent on such-and-such a thing, then tsk-tsk'ing me as if I'd wasted a ginormous fortune on it.

    But I try to take a lesson from your playbook, Smith. I just smile and act pleasant."I'm wonderful that way." I can't lick 'em, and don't want to join 'em, so I just act pleasant and keep my mouth shut, always making sure that I can do a quick exit to stage left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being pleasant is the best response. No point in getting all worked up.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Hello Smith Jared is not what he claims to be, sad , couples need to communicate it's essentiall for a healthy relationship, here's a tune for you

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gf6qnX4rmDU

    v=, enjoy, also hope you and yours are doing well, broast

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing that surprises me about Fogle is how open he was about his perving; how he thought he could get away with it. (And did for many years.) Did he have NO paranoia? No sense that people would blackmail him (like what happened with Denny Hastert) or bust him just for the pleasure of taking him down a notch? Coz people are snakes. I blather on here about smoking weed, but your blog is punily obscure (except perhaps to the Tylers who keep eliminating your hokey profiles) and I reckon my real identity is safely hidden. Plus, a harmless herb doesn't carry the same moral opprobrium as sex crimes.

    These days, "paedophile" (as it's spelt here) is the worst insult that can be thrown against a person. It's the new witch or commie. Paranoid schizos work paedos into their delusions, either thinking that they have been molested by one, or that someone they know is a childsexperv, or that others are accusing THEM of being one. And Jared had enough of a sense of entitlement or invulnerability to think that he could get away with it? Such hubris emanating from his dick...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, pedos are disgusting. There's no denying that. Men like Jared can't be in society. Many would argue for their death.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.