Saturday, October 3, 2015

Saturday

(Chris Harper-Mercer murdered nine people.)

Yesterday, I cooked chicken for myself.  My eldest son went back to live with his mother.  She bought him a computer called a Surface Pro III.  I'm not sure what that is, but he's very excited to receive it. I pray every day for their relationship to improve. Maybe they can start loving each other again.  That would be a true blessing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I drank two huge plastic bottles of Cass beer while watching The Ultimate Fighter.  Conor McGregor's team finally won a bout.  The Polish Zombie outpointed Toothless Tom in a competitive match.  I really like McGregor and Urijah Faber.  They seem like nice guys.  Conor even apologized for last week's tirade.  His words were quite humble.  What can I say?  I'm impressed with both men.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to help the Dragon Lady.  It would be nice if she could last a couple of months without kicking James-uh out of the house.  Perhaps her meds will finally start working.  I remain hopeful.

I went to bed at ten p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 10 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A loon named Chris Harper-Mercer killed nine people at a community college in Oregon.  Chris was described as soft-spoken.  America's notorious for mass-shootings.  Nevertheless, I remain committed to the Second Amendment.  Law-abiding citizens have the right to protect themselves.

I read the paper later in the day. A Korean couple was shot dead in the Philippines.  There was no sign of forced entry into their home.  Plus nothing was stolen.  The powers-that-be believe that the murderer knew the victims.  The investigation is ongoing. 

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac.  God bless. 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and the Dragon Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.