Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday

(Kim Jong-Un probably has gout.)

Yesterday, I went to church with my older boy.  We sat in the back. We always sit in the back.  The sermon centered around Paul.  Paul believes that it's important to drink in the Holy Spirit as a drunk quaffs wine.  I agree.  He also says that sexual sin is deadly.  My response?  Amen.  Intercourse is powerful business. Better to keep it to one woman.

After the Sermon, I took James-uh to McDonald's.  We both enjoyed our BigMacs and French fries.  I love junk food.  Starch and sugar send me straight to the moon.  I'm 73 inches tall. The doctor says that my ideal weight is 170 pounds.  However, I'm pushing 220. But what's a boy to do? Tomorrow's my birthday.  I'm in my late forties.  Nevertheless, I feel that I have another good twenty years left in me.  I'm as strong as a crippled bull.

I watched the Korean baseball playoffs and drank lots of Cass beer. The Doosan Bears took on the Nexen Heroes.  The Bears won 3-2. The series is now tied 1-1.  The Heroes will probably take the next couple of games.  The Bears just don't have the pitching required to make a run at the championship.  I love Korean baseball.  The games are so affordable.  I can bring both my boys for under fifty dollars.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  People I'm familiar with died recently.  I asked Jesus to make their journey to the other side a peaceful affair.  No one gets out alive, and your gold won't save you.  Put that in your pipes and smoke it.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  My wife attacked Bluce with an egg-beater.  I got extremely pissed-off.  I chased her around the apartment screaming the word bitch at the top of my lungs.  The neighbors gathered to watch.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on CNN.  I no longer have Fox News.  What a pisser.  The liberals are dissing Bernie Sanders because they think he's weak on gun control.  I just can't understand the urge to vote for Hillary Clinton.  She leaves a slime trail wherever she goes.  Sanders seems like a much better option.

I read the paper later in the day.  Kim Jong-Un is the North Korean dictator.  Many suspect that he's ill.  He's been limping for the last six months.  My opinion?  The corpulent strong-man is probably suffering from gout.  He's eating too much meat and drinking too much alcohol.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Yer So Bad by Tom Petty.  God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.