Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday

(Nineteen killed in Afghanistan.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest son to a restaurant.  We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken.  The poor kid didn't want to go.  He's tired of listening to my bullshit.  All I ever talk about is the importance of being good at math.  He usually just rolls his eyes.  The meal was delicious.  I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Cass.  Cass is my favorite Korean beer.

I watched the UFC 192 prelims.  A fighter named Alan Jouban is a Louisiana boy.  He now lives in Los Angeles.  Alan has oodles and oodles of skill.  However, a young Brazilian kicked him right on the side of the head.  Jouban fell like a sack of bricks, and he couldn't get up in time to satisfy the referee.  The match was called in the first round.  Talk about a disappointment.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to take care of my boys.  My youngest just got out of the hospital.  He's been suffering with enteritis and pneumonia.  But he's better now.  His lungs are completely clear.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  A big black guy from Africa tried to steal my passport.  He found the passport in the dog house in my backyard.  So I moved the document to a locker at the airport. 

I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on CNN.  My new cable package doesn't have Fox News.  What a pisser.  Nineteen people were killed in Afghanistan when a bomb dropped on a hospital.  Some of the victims were members of Doctors Without Borders.  Most suspect that the explosives were dropped by the U.S. Air Force.  This is a tragic accident.  But these things happen in war.  If you're going to volunteer to work in Afghanistan, then you have to accept the fact that you might get blown to bits.  Plain and simple.

I read the paper later in the day.  A Korean high school student from Bucheon was arrested for raping a 10-year-old girl.  He possessed naked pictures of the child and threatened to release them on the internet if she didn't do his bidding.  The ROK is a nation which is soft on crime.  In a few years, this sicko will be free to sexually abuse more innocent females.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Sailing by Rod Stewart.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.