Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday

(Uncle Joe loves the ladies.)

Yesterday, I prepared fried chicken for me and my boys.  I bought the poultry at Emart.  It cooked up all crispy and salty and declicious.  The kids raved about my prowess in the kitchen.  Poultry seems to be my specialty.  I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju.

I watched the game between the NC Dinos and the Doosan Bears.  Doosan won the contest by the score of 7-0.  Nippert pitched another shut-out.  The series is now tied two games apiece.  They play again tomorrow to decide who moves on to the championship.  I really enjoy Korean baseball--especially when I'm drinking.  I often  dance while marvelling at the slender young cheerleaders. I hope that I'm not a dirty old man.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?


I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I usually ask Jesus for the same thing every evening.  I need to live for another nineteen years so that my children can get a good start in life.  After that, the savior is free to zap me with ass cancer.  I have decent medical insurance, so purchasing pain medicine should't be a problem.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Joe Biden has given up his dream of becoming the next president.  I like Joe.  He has a winning personality. Plus some of his gaffs are legendary.  I love how he's always feeling up the women. But there was no way he could stop the Clinton machine. Hillary's such a pig.  I can't understand why anyone would vote for her.

I read the paper later in the day.  A Korean janitor has been found guilty on charges of sexual molestation.  He poked a seven-year-old girl on the ass to stop her from playing with the water in the sink of a public restroom.  The court said that the man had no intention of getting his sexual jollies.  Nevertheless, he must keep his hands to himself in the future.  He was given a three year suspended sentence.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's She's a Rainbow by The Rolling Stones.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.