Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday

(Lee Seung-yeop is Samsung's best hitter.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and French fries for dinner.  The meal was good.  I dipped the fries into A-1 Steak Sauce.  They tasted nice and tangy.  I adore starch--especially when saturated with salt.  I washed my vittles down with several glasses of Homeplus Cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me joy. The experience was heavenly.

I watched the Samsung Lions on the tube.  They hosted the LG Twins in the city of Daegu.  The Lions lost the game by one run. The final score was 7-6.  They had many chances to win.  In fact, the squad left a man on third in the bottom of the ninth.  Samsung's best hitter is Lee Seung-yeop.  Mr. Lee makes $800,000 a year. There's money in sports.  I wish I could hit a curve ball.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to use his infinite power to heal my crazy wife.  Her demons have demons.  She hates dogs.  She screams at the children over their math grades.  And she frequently tortures her wonderful husband with the intention of sending him to an early grave.  The Dragon Lady is a deeply disturbed woman.

I went to bed at midnight.  I had a dream involving Marlon Brando. His girlfriend was yelling at him.  He told her that he had killed his former lover.  He went on to say that he would have zero problem killing her, too.  Brando claimed to be an expert in making murder look like accidental death.  She changed her tune, suddenly becoming very polite.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A sixteen-year-old student in Japan decapitated one of her classmates.  She also cut off the victims left hand.  She said she did it for the sake of science.

I turned on Fox News.  Jesse Ventura won his court case against fallen navy sniper Chris Kyle.  The jury awarded the former wrestler 1.8 million dollars.  Bill O'Reilly can't believe the verdict. He called the decision absurd.  Bill's very entertaining.  However, he's often full of shit.  He claims that Ventura is stealing food from the plate of Kyle's family.  The truth? Insurance will pick up the tab.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Moving in Stereo by The Cars.  God bless.  

2 comments:

  1. James, I have a problem with Chris Kyle being canonized for killing 165 or whatever muslims. Talking to my Blackwater neighbor, I said "don't you have a problem with killing all these people" and he said "we need to kill every man, woman and child." I said "woman and children" and he said "if they are enemies of Jesus Christ then they are enemies of me." I missed that part of the bible where I'm supposed to kill my enemies. best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of slaughter in the Old Testament. The Book of Joshua is swimming in blood. That's one of the reasons John the Baptist was beheaded. He baptized in the Jordan. It was quite the symbol. Joshua crossed the Jordan to put the non-believers--men, women, children, livestock--to the sword.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.