Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday

(Bill Clinton is a bastard.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made pork and French fries for dinner. The meal was marvelous.  The Smith family eats a lot of pig.  We'd never survive as Jews.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Coke.  Carbonated beverages give me joy.

I discussed future plans with my wife.  In three years or so, I'd like to move to Yanbian, China.  The kids could learn Mandarin.  But the whole dream is unrealistic.  I'm not even sure if the Chinese government would allow me to open a small business.  The entire affair would probably devolve into a red-tape fiasco.  Nevertheless, I shall die soon.  So I'd like to have one more adventure before I kick the bucket. 

I downloaded the latest episode of Fargo.  Billy Bob Thornton plays a glib assassin who is currently blackmailing a millionaire.  He's driving the poor guy crazy by imitating the ten plagues of Egypt.  Billy used to be married to Angelina Jolie.  He wore her blood around his neck.  Later, the couple split.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.  I asked Jesus to send my fat ass to China.  I need one last fling before heading to the great beyond.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange nightmare about cutting beef into tiny little strips and placing them on a barbecue grill.  Try to figure that one out.  My demons have demons.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Vatican released some of its records involving the abuse of minors.  Nearly nine hundred priests were defrocked and thousands more were disciplined for their perverted behavior.  I get a marvelous feeling about the new pope.  He cherishes the sunlight.

I turned on Fox News.  Monica Lewinsky wrote an article for Vanity Fair magazine discussing her tryst with President Clinton.  I always felt sorry for her.  That girl was put through the ringer.  Talk about the abuse of authority.  Bill should be castrated.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's My Own Prison by Creed.  God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Because I don't wish you asscancer...just follow me for 45-days and we may find salvation, ie. well salted/preserved...k?

    Please share and link...

    Hi Renee,

    Because of you and your $300, your little brother did not have to go to prison for 99-years-- I am forever in you debt...Here is my detox video, it is the first of just three videos...we don't have to change the world, it will be just fine...we only have to change ourselves...come to her like a child comes to a mother...ask and she will provide...do not anger her...just love her, love her, love her...and she will hold you in her four dinjin arms...and you are protected and sleep like a newborn that you are...her name is Isis for y'all phoranic people, and to others she known as Kali....sweet Kali...mistress of the universe...wife and severestent (well she means well, just doesn't do well...) to our master--Shiva (who without his help, you cannot make another breath.). Your little brother works for Shiva, and perhaps is his physical manifestation during, just this nasty Kali Yuga...I serve the light...I serve Yanjie, I serve Christina...I serve myself...I serve mankind...I have come to create...but ORDO ABO KAO...means, you first must destroy before you create (and it's printed on the money {one dollar bill])...I am a obedient servant to the destroyer...Mr. Apocalypse is his name and you and Bruce may see him...he will be the snappy young/old-man with the 2X4 walking rod-of-power...he's pissed...going to make all right...and y'all gonna help him...k?

    Hope you like my video,

    Everything happens thru majic...I hope you see it now,

    Forever in your debt...

    Your little brother Jimmy

    http://youtu.be/uIqeuDrmJ3Y

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.