Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday

(Hillary Clinton is a real pig.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to Emart.  She brought a pizza back to our humble abode.  It came in a large cardboard box.  I'm a big fan of junk food.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  My cholesterol's probably through the roof.  But I don't care.  I might as well die happy.

I downloaded season two of The Following.  Ryan kills several of Joe's new followers.  His favorite method of execution is with a knife.  He guts both males and females alike.  Ryan's an equal opportunity vigilante.  There's a true bitterness between the two men.  They despise each other with a passion.  Their animosity lends spice to the program.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.  I asked Jesus to let me live another twenty years.  Then he's free to zap poor old Smith with ass cancer.  I want to give my kids a good start in life. 

I went to bed 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream about owning a bar in Cambodia.  The American government thought I was a sexual criminal.  They sent a man to investigate me.  I kept proclaiming my innocence.  Yet he wouldn't believe me.  The nightmare was definitely Kafka-esque.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Children in China are feeling the pressure of exams.  Many are jumping out of windows to escape the rat-race.  Suicide is a huge problem in Asia.  These people are always killing themselves.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed Karl Rove.  Democrats are angry because Rove is implying that Hillary Clinton might have brain damage.  I'm not a big fan of the Clinton's.  Their policies laid the groundwork for America's current economic malaise.  I fear my country shall never regain her glory.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Dancing Queen by Abba.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. MR, you made it through the gauntlet! I watched 600 pound mom last night, followed by 900 pound man. They sure whined a lot, before they died. I'm a lowly produce clerk in a grocery store. Yesterday I had a land whale in a human forklift ask me if I "could hand her a head of lettuce" (that was one foot away) because it hurt too much for her to lean over to get it. So my question is, who feeds these people? It said on tv they eat between 7000-9000 calories a day. Where are they getting the food? best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that big yet. But who knows what the future holds? Peace.

      Delete
  2. Hi Smith-
    Enjoy your blog, as always. Pardon a couple of random food questions: How's the generic cola compared to real Coke? And also, I notice you never mention eating vegetables, but I thought Kimchee was a staple over there. Do you or the dragon lady ever eat Kimchee?
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The generic coke is pretty good. I never touch kimchee. I can't handle the taste or smell. Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.