Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday

(Time for Eric Shinseke to go.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made beef and French fries for dinner.  The meal wasn't her best effort.  In fact, it sucked giant ass.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a trooper.  I'm wonderful that way.  The glass is always half-full in poor old Smith's humble abode.

A couple of weeks ago, my eldest son James-uh took a standardized test which compares him academically to children around the world in English speaking countries.  He scored high mastery in both math and science. 

I don't understand the results.  That kid's always failing his algebra exams.  I'm crediting his impressive scholastic achievement to a computer glitch.  My boy's no genius.  Somebody must have screwed something up.  Plain and simple.

I downloaded the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory.  Leonard and Penny are about to get married.  However, the potential change in future living arrangements drives Sheldon over the edge.  He's now riding the rails like a misguided hobo.  Jim Parsons is my favorite homosexual in the entire universe.  Whenever I look at him, I piss my pants laughing.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  After all, I'm not some filthy atheist.  I thanked Jesus for blessing me with surprisingly good health.  I've never had a major medical issue in my entire life.  Knock on wood.

I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Aaron Hernandez used to play tight end for the New England Patriots.  Now he's in jail awaiting trial for multiple homicides.  Those who live by the sword die by the sword.  Amen.

I turned on Fox News.  General Eric Shinseke is currently in deep shit for the mess he helped create at the Veteran's Administration. American soldiers are dying while waiting for medical treatment.  Shinseke should lose his job.  Heck, why not put him in prison?  Men have been incarcerated for far less.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's The La La Song by Zebra.  God bless. 

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Smith, that was one gay frickin' song. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But it was gay enough to be a Eurovision finalist. It sounded like it was recorded by people who couldn't rock hard enough to be in "Yes." I didn't know you had a prog-rock side. I Oogled the band and I see that they're from La., so maybe they were a hometown favourite for you when you were younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love Zebra as a kid. They're from New Orleans.

      Delete
    2. Who's behind the door rocks!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Mr. Smith,

    Where are you? Are you OK? I'm worried about you.

    Steve in Topeka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.