Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Salem is another winner for American television.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made pork and French fries for dinner. The meal was good.  I'm a big fan of starch.  And why not?  Potatoes are quite delicious and filling.  I smothered the fries in steak sauce.  They tasted nice and tangy.  I washed my vittles down with several large glasses of Coke.  The Smith family spends a ton of money on carbonated beverages.

I fell into a minor funk.  All my user accounts at ZeroHedge have been murdered by the moderators.  Tragically, Mister Kitty and The Dunce are the latest victims.  Both were recently slain by one of the Tylers.  What a bunch of bastards.  Mark my words.  I shall have my vengeance in this life or the next.  Those brutal abusive pagans haven't seen the last of me.

I downloaded a show called Salem.  I thought it was going to be garbage.  I was wrong.  Salem is actually extremely entertaining.  The witches are real.  Their magic is scary.  And all the main characters are nicely developed.  American television is experiencing a wonderful renaissance.  In fact, movies no longer interest me.  The vast majority of the creative talent has shifted to the small screen.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist.  I asked Jesus to strengthen my marriage.  My wife and I fight over stupid crap like James-uh's grades.  Life's too short for such mindless bullshit.

I went to bed at one a.m.  However, I forgot to record my dreams.  I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The American economy added nearly 300,000 jobs.  Talk about glad tidings.  Sadly, most of the gigs pay next to nothing.  Flipping burgers, working retail, etc. But the majority of manufacturing has been shipped to Asia, so I'm not surprised.

I turned on Fox News.  O'Reilly is on vacation.  His replacement for today's show was Laura Ingraham.  She talked about Libya and the death of ambassador Chris Stevens.  Laura thinks Obama is involved in some type of cover-up.  He probably is.  The greatest thing about having power is that you can always pin the blame on a mindless sycophant. 

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Astronomy by Metallica.  God bless.

8 comments:

  1. they seem to have neglected to tell the public that we also lost 800,000 jobs while gaining nearly 300,000 jobs. So sayeth that place you seem to be banned from. best, Jay

    PS why DO they keep banning you? Are you more rabid than fonestar or anyone else on there?

    I would have been banned also except I can't figure out how to join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ban me for being a jerk. I agree wholeheartedly with their decision. I'd ban me, too.

      Delete
    2. Tylers and ass, baybee, Tylers and ass... Or should that be "an"?

      And Jay, the reason they keep banning Mr. Smith is because he keeps whoring his blog on ZH. (IMHO, since I'm not an insider or even a commenter there.) Fight Club tolerates all sorts of ass-holiness like the rabid Jew-haters, but self-promotion seems to be where they draw the line. Although it has not led to the elimination of that bizarrely unreadable Aadhiadvan, or whatever the Hindu from Ohio's screen name is.

      Most of the comments on ZH repulse me (aside from Chumba and a few of the old-timer sensible ones) but I read them occasionally just to keep up with the thought-memes of people who are 180 degrees opposed to me. I WILL NOT OBEY!!!

      Delete
    3. They are well within their rights to burn my accounts. I have no problem with their decision.

      Delete
  2. I would say the Salem witch trials wasn't about witches, it was about people who take their religion too the extreme and then blame other people for things they don't understand , although I'm sure the series covers this up with their Hollywood propaganda , as for zh it's a good site but I take all info with a grain of salt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show is great. Give it a try.

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I hope I did not just double-comment, grr...

    Anyway, Smith the Tylers are going to do whatever they want at ZH, but had it NOT been for self-promotion, I would never have found your blog, and I would have about 70% fewer visitors to mine...

    My wife and I recently finished watching the Dexter and Breaking Bad series, we enjoyed them both. My wife is now watching a Mexican soap opera (en español) about drug-runners, she says it's good. Me, I am just re-reading Emmet Fox's Sermon on the Mount that one of your followers here mailed me (bless you, Jay).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breaking Bad is my all time favorite.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.