Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday

(Supernatural is the dumbest show on television.  But I'm a fan.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady had to work late.  So I cooked the evening meal for me and the kids.  We had spicy pork and white rice.  The food was delicious.  I'm quite an accomplished chef.  Poor old Smith is rapidly becoming a hairy, foul-smelling Martha Stewart.  Good for me.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Coke.  Carbonated beverages fill me with joy.

James-uh managed to piss me off royally.  Once again, his grades are a bitter disappointment.  He scored a 15 percent on a Korean vocabulary quiz.  He studied for an entire ten minutes.  I thought I was going to rip his head off.  I'm not huge into academic success.  But handing your parents a grade that low is nothing more than an act of passive aggression.  There are literally children with Downs Syndrome who could do better than that.  James-uh is urinating on my head.  Plain and simple.

I watched Supernatural.  Season nine opens with Sam on the verge of death.  Dean has to call in the aid of his angel friends in order to save his brother's life.  Supernatural is one of the dumbest shows ever created.  Nevertheless, I love it.  There's a lot of chemistry between the two lead actors.  Plus they have a knack for comedy.  Tonight I shall try a new series called From Dusk Till Dawn.  A friend of mine recommended it.  I'll give you all a report as soon as possible.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  It's not like I'm some dirty nihilist.  I begged Jesus for patience.  My family's slowly killing me.  I fear I shall soon have a stroke.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while taking a bathroom break.  There was an interesting article about the Korean cheating culture.  Lots of people here on the ROK will do anything to get accepted into an American college.  Consequently, they pay big money to get answers to the SAT.  I wish James-uh possessed that type of gumption.  My son's far too lazy to be dishonest.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five talked about the kidnappings in Nigeria.  A group of violent Islamic radicals absconded with 300 teenage high school girls.  The victims are somewhere in the African jungle. Muslims are nuts.  I've been saying that since I started blogging.  These loons will be the death of us all.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Echoes by Pink Floyd.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. So, suddenly the world cares about Nigerian girls all of a sudden? Do you think that something else might be going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kidnapping and selling 300 girls is pretty high up on the sick meter. It's just a shame that it takes this type of drama to get the attention of the Hollywood elites. They usually run to defend Islamic extremism.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.