Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday

(Floki is a godless sadist.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady had to work late.  So poor old Smith was put in charge of the cooking.  I prepared spicy pork and white rice for me and the kids.  The meal was delicious.  I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Coke.  The Children of the Rice, however, aren't allowed to enjoy sugary drinks.  They settled for water instead.

I downloaded the latest episode of Vikings.  It was very exciting. The godless pagans return to England and cause much havoc. Floki captures a priest and tortures the man with arrows.  He gleefully shoots him in his arms and legs.  Finally, the sorry son-of-a-bitch is put out of his misery by having his throat cut.  The world is filled with sadists and greed-heads.  Being on the right team is extremely important.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to live my life like a forsaken nihilist.  I need a code.  One of my favorite passages in the bible is Exodus 2.  Moses murders an Egyptian.  However, he isn't accepted by his fellow Hebrews.  In fact, he has to go and live as a shepherd for many years before gaining the authority to become a legitimate leader.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a horrible nightmare.  I was trapped in a deep dark cave with very little oxygen.  My mother was with me.  We were both convinced that our deaths were imminent.  I never have any good dreams.  Even my demons have demons.  

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Philadelphia 76ers have lost 21 games in a row.  That's quite a streak.  When I was a kid, the team was bad-ass, featuring talented players such as Andrew Toney and Julius Erving.  They even won a championship. What happened?

I turned on Fox News.  The citizens of the Crimean Peninsula voted overwhelmingly to become Russian.  Europe and the United States believe the outcome is illegal.  My opinion?  The entire matter isn't worth a single drop of American blood.  We have too many irons in the fire as things stand now.  Let's mind our own freaking business and hand this boondoggle over to the Euro-trash.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Helena by My Chemical Romance.  God bless.   

2 comments:

  1. " I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Coke"
    one Word: Diebetes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given up cigarettes. And I've given up booze. But I'll be damned if I give up Coke. Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.