Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday

(Messi schools Ronaldo...again.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared beef and French fries for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  I'm a big fan of starch.  I dipped my vittles in A-1 Steak Sauce.  Then I washed it all down with several glasses of Coke.  The whole experience was glorious.

I viewed Reign.  It's a series meant to attract teenage girls.  But poor old Smith is hooked.  Perhaps I'm half-a-fag.  Nothing would surprise me at this point in my life.  Mary breaks off her engagement with the prince of France.  Now the young queen is set to tie the knot with the French king's handsome bastard.  His name is Sebastian.

I paid homage to Christ. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise. I refuse to babble like a pagan.  

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange nightmare about being in the Marine Corps.  I can't remember the details.  I just know that I wasn't very popular with the men.  I spent most of the dream running for my life.

I woke up at six a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Barcelona defeated Real Madrid in a tense nail-biter.  Lionel Messi scored a hat-trick to seal the match 4 to 3.  Messi is a perpetual thorn in the side of Ronaldo.  Their rivalry is the stuff of legend.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five are skeptical about the fate of Malaysian Flight 370.  They don't believe that the plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.  Greg Gutfeld kept rambling on about American exceptionalism.  The man's a boob. 

Trust me.  That plane is lying in pieces on the ocean floor.  Furthermore, the bodies of the victims shall never be recovered.  Those sad unfortunate bastards are nothing but lifeless fish food.  Oh, well.  At least they didn't die of ass cancer.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Self Portrait by Rainbow.  God bless.     

13 comments:

  1. The Lord struck down the godless heathen on that plane from on high.

    Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't blame the crash on God. I think Jesus was talking about social strife. Then again, what do I know?

      Delete
    2. God does not strike anyone down, silly person. Humans are quite capable of doing that themselves. If you choose to personify God, why make him/her to be an angry and constipated deity?

      Delete
  2. I like Gutfeld. I thought he was good back in 2007. But that was 2007. It is hard to keep up the same repartee or wit in wisecracking on life or the news. the same goes to Denis Mill or Jerry Doyle. it is hard to be as funny as you were your first couple of years.

    People need to grow and Gutfeld might not be growing enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem with Gutfeld is his arrogance. He's a snotty little midget in desperate need of an attitude adjustment.

      Delete
    2. My 80-year-old mom, who's a typical half-witted Republican, (and has subsisted on government money for her entire adult life through my late father's military and federal government lawyer careers, and now pulls in $50K+ a year in pensions and Social Security) loves Gutfeld. She's reading another one of his books right now, at least the second that she's bought of his. I was on Skype with her the other day (cheapest way to phone from overseas, like 2.1¢ a minute to land lines) denigrating Gutfeld. I wish I could have slammed him as succinctly as you did in those two sentences, Smith.

      We argue about politics a lot. Like you, my mom has a good heart, and she's lived her life like a liberal. Doesn't hate gays, is decent to people of all races, is concerned for the environment, etc. But also like you, she has chosen to identify as a "conservative." The fascistokkkon extremists have ruined the brand identity of American "conservative" in the eyes of the world and in the mindset of their own followers, to the point where to be one, you need to be a hate-filled, gun-worshipping, planet-trashing beast. I don't know what it is that makes people choose to sign up with that label. Except for the fact that kkkonservatives have managed to make the "liberal" label synonymous with "weak" and "gay." So most people don't want to call themselves that.

      Delete
    3. I don't think of myself as conservative. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what I am.

      Delete
    4. Yes Gutfeld is arrogant and self-righteous......a powerful and dangerous combination

      Delete
    5. Gutfeld's an idiot. I can't handle his special brand of stupidity.

      Delete
  3. Why wont you post comments relating to your spam of zerohedge ? Pussy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind commenting. It's just that some of you guys write some very vile things. I'm not going to respond to absolute filth.

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure what a liberal is and I'm not sure what a conservative is, furthermore it seems to me that all politicians regardless of party spend way more long then they have, so saying there is a conservative on capital hill is a bit out there , besides all those corporatist fascists work for the same interests and they ain't ours, on a lighter note good song choice rainbow was a sweet band

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainbow was actually and off-shoot of Deep Purple. I'm a fan.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.