Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday

(Liam Neeson looks great for his age.)

Yesterday, I took my family to McDonald's for a late lunch.  I ate a Big Mac and a large order of French fries.  I also had a huge glass of Coke.  The whole meal was super-sized.  I'm a big fan of junk food.  Massive caloric intake makes me feel like a million bucks. Living a healthy lifestyle is for pussies.  I much prefer flirting with death.

We went to the cinema and watched Non-Stop.  The film stars Liam Neeson as an alcoholic air marshal.  There's a terrorist on a plane clandestinely killing passengers with poison darts.  The movie is very exciting.  Sadly, however, my bladder isn't what it used to be. I have to piss like a racehorse on the hour.  I probably missed many breathtaking scenes due to my weakness.  

Neeson is a great actor. Did you know that the guy is 61-years-old? He looks terrific. Furthermore, I bet he can go for days without having to drain his lizard.  Meanwhile, poor old Smith is falling apart. Genetics is a bitch.  Oh, well.  I refuse to shed tears over a few drops of urine and some leaky plumbing. Nobody said life was going to be easy.

We returned to our Soviet-style concrete tenement.  I downloaded the latest UFC matches.  I enjoy watching men kick the shit out of each other.  I'm a bastard that way.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to sleep at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Korean universities are no longer hiring sex offenders.  Some professors have been caught harassing their female students.  In the future, these men shall be fired.  The best policy is to keep Mr. Johnson in your pants.  He can get you into a heap of trouble.

I turned on Fox News.  Malaysian Flight 370 has the entire world puzzled.  Some experts believe that the plane will be converted into a missile to use against the west.  I refuse to speculate.  The situation is too confusing.  However, I'm still hopeful that the passengers are alive.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Big Balls by AC/DC. God bless.  

12 comments:

  1. And at the end of the day, who fucking cares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, brother. Sometimes I hate the sound of my own voice.

      Delete
  2. Keep the Word coming Smith....

    “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Paul said...I'm just trying to fight the good fight.

      Delete
  3. flight 370: i'd put my money on this if i had to place a bet:

    http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2014/03/finally-plausible-scenario-of-what.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+google%2FRzFQ+%28oftwominds%29

    excellent blog, btw, if you're into econ 'n such

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to speculate. But I think they're all dead. Then again, what do I know?

      Delete
  4. Hey, you're reusing music links, but they're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm pretty much a classic rock and disco boy.

      Delete
    2. I concur with your musical taste. Disco was some of the finest music ever created, especially if you play bass guitar. Today's music is obviously being produced by Mr. Scratch himself. The reckoning is coming for those who advertise for evil while plugged into a stack of Marshall amps.

      Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

      Delete
    3. I'm a big fan of disco. But I don't know much about today's music. I never get to hear it because of where I live.

      Delete
  5. I'm really happy you're writing again, Smith.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Isaac. I'll try to keep it up until July or August. I find that less is more.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.