Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday

(Benny's OK.  But I still miss Dick.)

Yesterday, I took the family to church.  The driving was crazy.  I said the f-word on several occasions.  I'm quite ashamed of my limited vocabulary.  Poor old Smith is lewd and crude.

Perhaps I'm a racist.  But Asians don't belong behind the wheel.  Their cars should immediately be confiscated and replaced with gentle elderly ponies.  So let it be written, so let it be done.

The pastor did a wonderful job.  He's an intellectual from Yale.  We're still studying Exodus.  Pharaoh tries to compromise with God.  He refuses to completely obey and humble himself before the commands of the Lord. 

I'm the same way.  I often render half a loaf to the Almighty instead of giving my full effort.  I need to become a better human being.  However, I'm not holding my breath.  My demons have demons.

I watched Supernatural.  The boys are now hanging out with a vampire named Benny.  I enjoy the series.  But I still miss Dick.  He was such a great villain.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  More single women are leaving their newborns at churches and hospitals.  Unmarried mothers are severely ostracized here on the peninsula.

I turned on Meet the Press.  Mark Rubio was the guest.  He has a new immigration plan.  I felt sleepy.  I didn't listen intently to the interview.

It's almost 8 p.m.  I'm tired.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.