Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday

(Vikings:  Floki is quite the savage.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork ribs for dinner.  They were smothered in barbecue sauce.  The meal was tasty.  I like barbecue sauce.  Good food brings a smile to my face.

My youngest son Bluce is very smart.  He set up the Sony PlayStation.  Then he beat the Georgia Bulldogs in college football.  Bluce has his own team.  He made the stadium himself.

Jim lied to his mother.  The boy needed a break from practicing the fiendish Korean tongue.  So he told her he had to study for a science test.  She knew he was lying.  But she let it go.  I'm afraid that woman is becoming soft.  She'll have to toughen up.  I want Jim to attend med school.

I watched Vikings.  Floki is my favorite character.  He enjoys murdering innocent people in order to enrich himself and his friends.  I'd have never made it as a viking.  I'm too much of a pussy.  Fighting is for the birds.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  Jesus protects weaklings like me from predators like Floki.  No kidding.  Think about it.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5:30 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  A man in Seoul got caught stealing from several of his neighbors.  He sold their stuff in order to pay for plastic surgery.  He's ashamed of his overbite.

I turned on Fox News.  The feds released a video of their two prime suspects.  FBI stands for Freaking Ball-breaking Idiots.  Remember Richard Jewel?  How about Ruby Ridge?  Take everything you hear with a grain of salt.  Those clowns seldom get anything right.

It's almost two p.m.  I'm knackered.  Perhaps I need some pumpkin pie.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Morning Smith! Did I mention I like your blog? :) Looks like you were right, the feds are gonna blame the boogy man muslins on the Boston bombing. My wife's a good cook also. Do you have flowers in Korea? (I'm into raising plumeria) best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words.

      We all knew Muslims were behind the mayhem.

      They'll be the death of us all.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. I have a theory concerning why the vikings used to be so brutal- crankiness brought about by dry, itchy, skin. The widespread application of modern skin lotions have absolutely pussified the contemporary nords. People tell me my theories are crack-pot, but i'm sticking by this one until proven otherwise. Hang in there Smithy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might have a point.

      Best of luck with those theories.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. How's Dave? He was sick.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's still under the weather.

      But he does feel somewhat better.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.