Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday

(Moses:  He knocked me for a loop.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served hot wings and egg rolls for dinner.  My wife is the egg roll queen.  The meal was covered in chili sauce.  I washed it down with Coke.  Now that's living.

Jim didn't study Korean.  He studied science instead.  He took a test today.  I'm not sure how he performed.  I'm happy if he keeps his score over 80 percent.  I try not to be too demanding.

I watched Supernatural.  I love the show.  Sam and Dean battle a serial killer who is possessed by a demon. This particular murderer hates women.

Sexual sadists are screwed up individuals.  They all seem to have mommy issues.  I have demons, too.  I fight them by constructing model submarines.  Don't laugh.  It beats paying for a therapist.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I'm still pretty shaken up.  That news about Moses being a product of incest hit me like a ton of bricks.  I fear I shall never recover.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  

A high school boy in Inchon threatened to knife his teacher.  He was upset because nobody in the school could properly explain the difference between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.  Talk about a fastidious student.  He needs to start making model submarines like his poor old Uncle Smith.

I turned on the television.  Rand Paul is back in the news.  The senator from Kentucky has a new immigration plan.  Rand wants to be president.  He's getting a fast start out of the gate.

It's almost 5 p.m.  I'm chewing on a plastic pen.  I feel itchy.  Perhaps I need a shower.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.  

8 comments:

  1. Too much chlorine in the water will make you feel itchy. Don't read about Lot in the Bible. Best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always seen Lot as a metaphor.

      Same with the city of Sodom.

      But Moses is different. He's part of history.

      Delete
  2. The media here is reporting on major cyber attacks last couple of days in S. Korea, that hit banks and media outlets. I'm not sure what the damage was.... maybe people couldn't use their credit cards. Just curious, but did any of this affect you, Smith?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The effects were minimal, Eric.

      If anything bad happens, I'll keep you posted.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Itchy? Smoke a cigarette. You will stop chewing on stuff too. I've been trying out the electronic cigarettes. They are not bad.
    Come on Smith, probaly time for some of that korean hooch too. You work hard and deserve to relax.
    Best Devil's Advocate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more cigs for me.

      I'm also done with the booze.

      Peace.

      Delete
  4. why would you take the drug you are trying to quit, to quit? Best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to take up my bad habits once again when I'm 65.

      Screw it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.