Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday

(The Shroud of Turin brought to life.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy pork and French bread for dinner.  The meal was good.  Poor old Smith enjoys hot food.  I washed it down with Pepsi and chocolate.  Now that's living.

The children were very happy.  Their American granny sent them a package from the United States.  Jim got the new Starcraft computer game while Bruce received a Star Wars Lego set.  My eldest son is a Starcraft crackhead.  He can play for days without sleep.  He's that crazy.

I watched more Supernatural.  Season seven features a new prophet.  His name is Kevin Tran, an overachieving Asian high school student from Michigan.  Kevin knows how to kill the Leviathans.  Supernatural is stupid.  But I can't get enough.  I'm probably retarded.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  Who wants to live their precious life like a filthy nihilist?  Not me.  That's for sure.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I never stay up late.  I'm too old.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

The South Korean government is giving more perks to multicultural families.  Now biracial children get access to free education.  We don't have to pay for Bruce's kindergarten.  What a nice benefit.

I turned on Fox News.  The University of Padua in Italy has dated the Shroud of Turin back to the time of Jesus.  I'm not the least bit surprised.  The linen was wrapped around Jesus after his crucifixion.  The mysterious image on the cloth is a transfer of energy brought about by the resurrection.  

Christ is king.  And all you miserable atheists are just gonna have to put that information in your pipes and smoke it.  He is risen.

Anyway, I'm off for a ten mile hike and some pumpkin pie.  Talk to you later.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Smith, I would trust the Carbon dating on that shroud. Chemistry and physics won't lie. Just because the shroud is fake doesn't mean Jesus' has to be fake. This feels like a PT Barnum sideshow though. The weatherman pretend Santa Claus is real every year too.

    Tell Jim I said he better keep his grades up or he's going to be playing StarCraft on his cell phone in a foxhole out at the DMZ soon.

    I wish you all good health. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those test took place in the late 80's.

      Science has progressed to a much higher level.

      This new testing was done with infra-red.

      Do you think the scientists at the University of Padua would fudge the results?

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. When my eyes flashed on the image at the top of this post, I thought "Smith is illustrating with a screen grab from one of those decayed-flesh zombie TV shows he likes." Have you given any thought to the parallels between risen Jesus and the walking dead, Mr. Smith? At least Jesus didn't eat any brains during his 40 days back on Earth. Not that we know of, anyway. But maybe there was a cover-up by the primitive church, eh? I'm sensing the plot for a new book, which can be co-written by Dan Brown and Stephen King...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can mock God all you want.

      But you are powerless against His will.

      The sooner you learn this, the happier you'll be.

      There's no point going through life trying to kill the white whale.

      Peace.

      And Happy Easter.

      Delete
    2. I'm not the only one who mocks God! Of course, DeviantArt seems to be mostly populated by 14-year-olds who think they can draw. But I thought of my irreverent comment before I saw this image, so I claim credit for originality. OriginalSinality?

      Delete
    3. The truth shall set you free.

      Happy Easter.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.