Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday

(We live in an evil world.  So let's try our best to be good.)

Yesterday, I used my Phillips air-fryer to make French fries.  I burned the first batch.  It wasn't the machine's fault.  I must take full responsibility.  The second batch turned out wonderful.  Poor old Smith deserves his own cooking show.

I watched a sitcom called Weeds.  Kevin Nealon is very funny.  He used to be on Saturday Night Live.  Weeds is extremely liberal.  But what do I care?  I'm not a member of the Moral Majority.  The series is a lot of fun. 

Let's face reality.  Leftists and Commies are very creative.  Black people are good at basketball.  And homosexuals are the best hairdressers in the world.  Thems just the facts.  I didn't invent the rules.

I completed season three of The Sopranos.  Wow.  Intense stuff.  Tony breaks it off with Gloria.  In response, she threatens to go to Columbia University and embarrass his daughter.  Gloria finally sees the light when one of Tony's gangster friends holds a gun to her chest and threatens to blow her nipples off.

I played more NCAA Football.  The power suddenly went out in the entire apartment complex.  All the data was lost.  I had to start from scratch.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  Nihilism has no future.

I went to bed at 4 p.m.  I dreamed about John Wayne.  He punched me right on the nose--even though I'm a huge fan.  I woke up at 4 a.m.  That's twelve hours of sleep.  I must've been exhausted.

I drank coffee and read the paper.  A Korean man named Koh was given a life sentence.  He's from the town of Naju.  Koh raped an eight-year-old girl.  Then he unsuccessfully tried to murder the child. His attack was so brutal that she needed several operations to repair her sexual organs.

We live in a rotten world.  Our planet is filled with evil.  Nevertheless, I'm against the death penalty.  Mistakes get made all the time.  History has taught us one undeniable lesson.  Government has a bad habit of killing the righteous.

I turned on Fox News.  157,000 jobs were added to the American economy in the month of January.  However, the unemployment rate rose to 7.9 percent.  We've been in this global recession for the past five years.  When will it end? 

It's 6:30 a.m.  I shall cook French fries.  Then I'll hike ten miles.  I have a hankering for pumpkin pie.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Smith, It's not a recession... It's a robbery.
    TG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know it's scary stuff.

      This is how World Wars start.

      And I've got young sons.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. Only slightly relevant to your post, but since you mentioned John Wayne, I would like to recommend the 1983 film "Repo Man," with Emilio Estevez and Harry Dean Stanton. There are some funny references to John Wayne in that film. Plus a lot of other quirky humor that you don't find in films too often nowadays. I can't believe I still love that movie, old as I am, but I thought you or anybody else reading this might get a kick out of it. Plus it's fun to revisit the 80's from time to time. That was a fun decade. Take care, bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the film a million times.

      I like it.

      We're on the same page.

      Two old white dudes trying to enjoy life.

      Good luck.

      Delete
    2. "Put it a dish, dear, it'll taste better."

      Delete
    3. I don't recognize the quote.

      Is it from Repo Man?

      Delete
  3. Where did you buy the Philips air cooker? James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I bought it at Hi-Mart.

      It cost three hundred dollars.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.