Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday

(Cornel West thinks Obama is a war criminal.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner.  I'm not a big fan of the franchise.  Greasy poultry isn't my cup of tea.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm marvelous that way.

Jim studied the Korean language with his mother.  He didn't do a good job.  So she beat him with a wooden spoon.  I call it the Spoon of Justice.  My wife doesn't play around.

I watched Supernatural.  In the series, Fate is a mousy blond woman.  She despises Sam and Dean so much so that she attempts to murder them.  Cass is an angel who is attracted to the boys.  He steps in and saves their bacon.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?  Nevertheless, I love the program.  Here's the cold hard facts.  Poor old Smith was born a retard.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  In Revelation, Sodom is compared to Egypt.  The infamous city--according to Saint John--is a metaphor for worldliness. 

We all live in Sodom.  If you cheat on your taxes, welcome to Sodom.  If you have a mistress on the side, welcome to Sodom.  If you live your life like a bitter black-hearted son-of-a-bitch, welcome to Sodom.

We're oppressed by death.  We're oppressed by sin.  We're oppressed by government.  And we're oppressed by our own ignorance.  We live in chains.

But the Lord destroyed Sodom.  He did this by sending Jesus.  Sin and death are the locks which bind us.  Christ is the key which sets us free.  Amen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 8 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Ryu Hyun-jin is a shit hot pitcher from the peninsula.  The Dodgers picked him up for millions of dollars.  

The Los Angeles media is worried.  The 26-year-old smokes cigarettes and drinks a lot of beer.  He isn't in the best of shape.  I predict big success for this kid.  He's a very impressive left-hander.

I turned on Fox News.  Cornel West--a famous lib from Princeton University--is now calling President Obama a war criminal.  This is a huge story.  The president's base will desert him this term.  Just watch.  Things are gonna get real ugly.

It's currently 1 p.m.  I'm off for a walk.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the blog, Mr. Smith. I enjoy reading it.

    My wife (from Thailand) and I lived in Singapore and Thailand for 10 years; South Korean soaps were popular on TV. I remember that both the guys and girls cried all the time.

    Between that and your blog, I have a picture in my mind of what Seoul is like.

    Thanks again,
    Steve in Topeka

    P.S. I also read Zerohedge (in small doses - it gets depressing quickly) and laugh my ass off when you advertise your blog and piss people off. So sad about Bob the Horse :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Bob the Horse.

      But I'll be back.

      I have not yet begun to fight.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. Cornel West - a pissed-off black guy who *doesn't* fawn all over Obama.... Wow. Just wow! ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obama's gonna have a rought time.

      But I'm not sure if he even cares.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.