Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tuesday

(Spartacus:  War of the Damned.)

Yesterday, I had steak for dinner.  I made it myself.  I used my magnificent air-fryer.  It took sixteen minutes to cook the meat.  Delicious. 

Poor old Smith is a big fan of salt.  I should cut back.  These are my heart attack and stroke years.

I'm not afraid to die.  Life ain't all that great to begin with.  Nevertheless, I've got young children.  So I need to hang on for another twenty years.  Then it's all gravy.

For the love of God.  Who am I kidding?  I want to live forever.

I downloaded the first episode of Spartacus: War of the Damned.  I miss Andy Whitfield.  But the show is still outstanding even with the new guy.  The theme of class struggle has always been a winner.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  My friend recently got his wife pregnant.  She's having a tough time.  They might lose the baby.  Please keep them in your prayers.

The Children of the Rice have a Sony PlayStation.  I gave NCAA Football a try.  Talk about a hoot.  I created my own quarterback.  He might win the Heisman Trophy.  So far, he's rushed for over 1,500 hundred yards while tossing 21 touchdown passes.  It's all very realistic.

I went to sleep at 6 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 2 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  A Korean man got nabbed stealing jewelry.  However, he convinced the police to loosen his handcuffs.  Then he ran away.

I turned on Fox News.  Republicans are becoming lenient on the issue of immigration.  They're courting the Latino vote.  It's tough to win the White House without the support of the Mexicans.  This self-deportation jazz just doesn't fly--as Romney painfully learned.

It's currently 3:28 p.m.  Time for The Sopranos.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.
 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, thanks for getting me hooked on the first Spartacus series...now I gotta hope nflx gets this series too.
    You got it right on zh - it's all a fraud so what to do?
    Thoughts are with you're friends...been there.

    btw - if you keep up the 10 mile walks the salt won't kill u so fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix should have it.

      Remember. There are four seasons.

      1. Blood and Sand

      2. Gods of the Arena

      3. Vengeance

      4. War of the Damned

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. my prayers go to your friends. may the good Lord keep them and see them through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words.

      He's a good guy.

      I hope it works out for him and his family.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Smith, everything in moderation except patience, obedience and faith. Iodized salt is the the best as the body needs iodine.

    Peace and love.

    Salt is good for you article below:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/03/opinion/sunday/we-only-think-we-know-the-truth-about-salt.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have to die of something.

      If I get a stroke, I hope it's powerful enough to kill me.

      I don't want to spend the remainder of my life making my poor wife change my diapers.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.