Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday

(Paranormal Activity:  Pretty creepy stuff.)

Yesterday, we went to Burger King for dinner.  I had a Whopper with French fries while the Children of the Rice enjoyed chicken tenders.  I can't remember what the Dragon lady ate.  Perhaps I'm suffering from Alzheimer's.

Dave came with us.  He's my friend.  We live in the same apartment complex.  Dave's huge.  He consumed four cheeseburgers like they were nothing.  No kidding.

We drove back to our Soviet-style concrete tenement and watched a movie called Paranormal Activity.  The film is quite good.  It reminds me of Beauty and the Beast.

A demon is in love with a large-chested California girl. Sadly, she has a boyfriend.  This angers the heart-broken hell-creature.  He kills the young man by hurling him forcefully against the bedroom wall.  The end.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to go through life like a confused pagan.

I fell asleep at 11 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. I drank coffee and read the newspaper.

Unwed Korean mothers want better government support.  I get benefits for my youngest son Bruce.  The ROK pays for his kindergarten because he's an interracial child.  I'm not complaining.

I walked five miles to my favorite restaurant.  I ate two pieces of pumpkin pie, then washed them down with a can of Dr. Pepper.  Delicious.

It's currently 2 p.m.  It's freezing outside.  Time to go home and view Supernatural.  I'm enjoying season five.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  God bless.  

8 comments:

  1. Your words are appreciated by many a reader.

    G-d Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You eat fast food a lot. Are you worried about your health?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really.

      I don't expect to live forever.

      Delete
  3. Smith, you're an interesting case. You want to be clean, but not too.. your daemons I suppose. Glad you had a good Christmas. Cheers.


    GawainGregor

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a diseased brain.
    Where is this Jesus?
    What is the one thing
    in the New Testament the
    Lord Jesus says he hates?

    Yossarian out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your blog.

      Entertaining stuff.

      Read Mark 13.

      Try not to fall asleep while keeping watch.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.