Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday

(Homeplus is the Korean Walmart.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pizza for dinner.  She bought the pie at Homeplus.  Homeplus is the Korean version of Walmart.

The meal was nice and peaceful.  Jim was at math class.  He attends a math academy four times a week.

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly is now on Thanksgiving vacation.  The Factor featured previous appearances by actors and comedians.

I played with my youngest son Bruce.  He's almost five-years-old.  We made a Lego tower.

Then I watched three episodes of Homeland.  Talk about a great show.  Claire Danes is the best actress in the entire universe.

I illegally download all of my entertainment here.  Give it a try.  Breaking the law is a hoot.

I prayed to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father in the laundry room while on my knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

The ministry of Jesus Christ is very exciting stuff.  My favorite part is when Jesus reinstates Peter in the Gospel of John.  What a relationship those two had.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 4:30 a.m.  I drank coffee.

Hector Camacho is brain dead.  He got shot in the face while sitting outside a bar.  Hector was fearless.

There was a story in the Korea Times about a man who murdered a housewife in Seoul.  He tried to rape her first.  When she fought back, he stabbed the poor woman several times.

The Five came on television.  The panel discussed Thanksgiving.  I'm an American expatriate.  I don't miss the holiday.

I drove my eldest boy to school.  Our family vehicle is a Santa Fe.  Koreans are terrible drivers.  Their automobiles should be confiscated and replaced with horses and buggies.

My day at work went well.  I actually enjoy my job.  I'm lucky that way.

It's currently 7:30 p.m.  Time for Supernatural.  I shall walk thirty miles tomorrow.  I need rest and relaxation.

Anyway, God bless and so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.