Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday

(Grover Norquist:  Killing the Republican Party One Day at a Time.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made shrimp fajitas for dinner.  The meal was good.  My wife specializes in food that will burn a hole in your mouth.  She's the queen of spice.

I watched Dexter.  The show has completely jumped the shark.  Nevertheless, I tune in every week.  So they must be doing something right.

Meanwhile, the Children of the Rice enjoyed The Simpsons while sitting in their bedroom.  They have a television with a PlayStation 3.

I prayed to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father while on my knees.  Jesus is a powerhouse.  It's nice to have him in my life.

I went to sleep at 9:30 p.m.  I didn't dream. 

I woke up at 4:30 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the Korea Times.  There was nothing interesting in the newspaper.

Grover Norquist was on the Neil Cavuto Show.  Men like Mr. Norquist are destroying the Republican Party. 

The Republicans will never win another election until the Roves, Limbaughs, and Norquists of the world are cut off at the knees.

I drove Jim to school.  We listened to Lynyrd Skynyrd.  Southern rock is the bomb.

It's currently 6:30 p.m.  It's time for Homeland and Supernatural

I steal the best television shows from this site.  Ripping off Hollywood is a hoot.

Anyway, talk to you later.  So long and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.