Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday

(Supernatural.  What can I say?  I like the show.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made chicken ass for dinner.  Don't laugh.  The meal was delicious.  She also cooked French Fries.  Her fries are first-rate.

My eldest son helped me set up my new smart phone.  I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note.  Sadly, I'm far too stupid to use it.

Jim's a nice kid.  He's good with technology. But he's like a college professor.  All I want are easy answers to direct questions.  I never swim in the deep end of the pool.

"Son, how do I get a ring tone?"

"Well, Dad, the history of ring tones is very..."

"I don't want the history of this, that, or the next thing. I just want to listen to something snappy when I get a call.  Can you help me out?"

He finally set me up with the theme to Slumdog Millionaire.  Pretty cool.  I love that tune.

I watched Bill O'Reilly.  Romney got pummeled by Obama.  And Bill can't accept it.  He attributes Obama's victory to the notion that the majority of Americans are now a bunch of losers sucking on the government tit.

Whatever.

I viewed Supernatural.  I'm probably an idiot.  Nevertheless, I absolutely love the show.

I grew up with people like Sam, Dean, and Bobby in rural America.  It's hard not to pull for them.

I prayed to the Christ God before going to bed.  I said the Our Father while on my knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I'm very aggressive when it comes to Christ.  I want what he has to offer.  And I'm not afraid to ask for his divine grace.

Furthermore, I'm not ashamed to be a Jesus-Freak.  It's certainly more satisfying than being a filthy nihilist or a dirty misanthrope.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee.

I read the Korea Times while going to the bathroom.  There was a story about Psy.  He sings a song called Gagnam Style.  My two boys love it.

Gagnam is a wealthy area in Seoul.  The song says it's full of sexy ladies.  I couldn't tell you.  I've never been there. 

I drove Jim to school at 7:30 a.m. We listened to Aerosmith's Mama Kin on the way.

Work went well.  I enjoy my job.

It's currently 7:14.  I'll probably watch more Supernatural before calling it a night.

Anyway, so long for now.  And God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.