Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday

(Dexter has jumped the shark.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made duck for dinner.  I didn't like it.  The meal was far too oily.

Fox News came on.  Bill O'Reilly ranted about loser Americans who want free stuff from the government.  Obama's reelection has really sent poor Bill over the edge.

Glenn Beck was one of the guests.  He also thinks half the population are a bunch of needy hobos with their hands out.

I watched Dexter.  I steal all my television shows from this site.  Dexter has really jumped the shark.  The writers are now flirting with the theme of incest.

I prayed the Our Father to the Christ God.  I paid homage while on my knees.  I do my best to submit to God's will.  Usually, I fail.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream about the military.  I got into a shouting match with a sergeant I used to know.

I woke up at 4:30 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

I have a subscription to the Korea Times.  There was a story concerning school bullying.  Lots of students are getting their asses kicked while trying to get an education.

I turned on The Five.  Some girl in her twenties named Michelle Fields said Walmart workers should be satisfied getting paid like modern day serfs.

And Obama got reelected?  What a shock.  Republicans are so clueless.

I took my eldest son to school.  I have a Santa Fe.  I listened to Video Killed the Radio Star during the drive.

My day at work went well.  I enjoy my job.

It's currently 5:50 p.m.  Time for Homeland and Supernatural.

Anyway, so long and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.