Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday

(Sometimes you got to do it.)

Yesterday, the family and I ate dinner at Burger King.  I had a Whopper with onion rings.  The meal was delicious.

My eldest son was angry.  I wouldn't let him bring his smart phone.  Jim is an internet crackhead.

Burger King in Korea serves buffalo wings.  The concept is a bit strange.  But the chicken was tasty.

On the way home, we bought fruit.  I paid a dollar for an apple and two dollars for a pear.  Those prices are insane.

We got home at 7 p.m.  I watched Homeland.  I'm currently on season two.  The government now knows the truth about Brody.

Homeland rocks.  I strongly recommend the series.  You can steal it here.

I paid homage to the Christ God by praying the Our Father in my laundry room.  I'm a proud Jesus freak.

I went to bed at 9:30 p.m.  I woke up at 3:30 a.m.  I turned on Fox News and drank coffee.

It's currently 5 a.m.  On Saturdays I walk 30 miles.  I'm 44-years-old, and I do my best to keep in shape.  I'm a reformed smoker.

Saturdays are torture.  I pop Tylenol like candy.  Plus the weather is freezing.

Anyway, pray for me.  God bless and so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.